REPORTING OF STATUTORY DATA
Due to enforced school closures in 2020 because of Covid-19 there is no statutory data for the academic years 2019-2020 or 2020-21. The latest data available is therefore from 2018-2019.
Click here for Statutory Data (outcomes 2019)
Click here to visit the DfE performance tables website. This shows details of:
- Average Progress (RWM)
- Percentage of Pupils achieving a high level of attainment (RWM)
- Average Scaled Scores (RM)
- Information about different groups of pupils
- Absence & Pupil Population data
- Workforce & Finance information
- Access to Schools Financial Benchmarking information
Swimming – 63% of our Yr6 children met the statutory swimming requirements in July 2019.