Further to consultation with KCC we can confirm that we will be offering a second drop-off for registration at 10am on Monday 12th July in recognition of the anticipated late night on Sunday for many of our children due to England’s participation in the Euros Tournament final. Hopefully this will enable them to follow this exciting event but also to get a little more sleep! This is for all classes, including those children attending the Yr6 residential.
Please note –
- Children can attend Breakfast Club as normal if wished. If children are not attending but have been booked then they will receive a credit.
- “Normal” drop-off will still be available from 8.30am to 8.55am followed by 8.55am registration and school dinner bookings will be taken as usual for children attending at this time.
- Children who arrive for dropoff at 10am in all classes MUST bring a packed lunch from home – a school dinner can not be booked. If you have already booked for this date then your booking will be credited for future use. Please do not contact the office to book.
- Entrance will be via the playground gate as normal which will be open from 10am to 10.10am.
- Please do not bring your child to school between 8.55am and 10am.
Enjoy the match 🙂