We run a popular Breakfast Club and After School Club for those parents who need extended provision before and/or after normal school hours; more details and booking information for these are below.
BREAKFAST CLUB – arrive between 8am and 8.20am
- Children can arrive for Breakfast Club between 8am and 8.20am
- Entrance will be via the pedestrian gate and through the playground to the rear hall door (not the cloakroom door as previously).
- Our Breakfast Club charge is currently £2.50 per day and places should be booked in advance (by 3pm on the previous day). A maximum number of children will be able to attend each day so please book as soon as possible to secure your place. Payment should be made in advance or on the day at the latest; children may not attend if payment has not been received. Payment can be accepted by childcare voucher.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB – 3.30pm to 6pm
We are able to provide supervised provision in school for your child from 3.15pm to 6pm at our very own After School Club. Provision includes planned activities, recreation time and a supper meal. The ASC is run by school staff and is an extended schools opportunity offered by the school, rather than an outside provider.
- ASC is at a cost of £9 per child per session, regardless of collection time. This should be paid in advance or on the day; children who have not paid may not attend. We will continue to offer reduced costs for those who have three or more children attending. Payment will be accepted by childcare vouchers.
- We do not have provision for collection after 6pm and all children should therefore be collected by this time. Any collection after this time will be charged at £5 per 15 minutes because of the additional costs and organisation involved for the school. This amount must be paid on the next day school day or your child may not be able to attend further sessions.
- Spaces may be limited and should therefore be booked as soon as possible in advance in order to secure a place.
- A charge will not be made for children who have booked a session but who are absent due to illness or other authorised circumstances. However, a charge will still be made for children who have booked to attend ASC but who do not attend without prior notification (by at least 12pm on the day concerned).